Community Health & Education - What You'll Learn
This Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Allied Health: Community Health and Education track is designed to give you a comprehensive education so you can become an accomplished professional in the field. By the end of the program you will be able to:
- Evaluate individual, community and institutional needs for health education and training.
- Assess behavioral and cultural factors that impact health communications and healthcare delivery.
- Plan and implement health communications interventions, educational strategies and behavior change programs for individuals, groups, communities and institutions.
- Serve as a community health and education resource person.
- Communicate and advocate for health and health education.
- Evaluate, research and design program evaluation to assess health education and community health programs.
Learn more about course planning for the Community Health and Education program.