Get Started in Central Supply Processing
Ready to Enroll?
Whether you're an interested student or a healthcare professional looking to take that next step, it's never been easier to complete your career training in Central Supply Processing.
Students enrolled in Seattle Central's Surgical Technology program will complete the course requirements for the Central Supply Processing certificate during their first quarter. Learn more about enrolling in Surgical Technology.
I-Best Program Entrance Requirements
Students can also gain job skills in Central Supply Processing while taking ESL and Adult Basic Education classes through Seattle Central's Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training (I-Best) program. Below are the requirements for enrolling in the Central Supply Processing I-BEST certificate program.
- English Level: ESL level 5A or above in both Reading/Writing and Listening/Speaking or ABE/GED level 4 or above in both Communications and Math. CASAS Reading scores of 227 or above.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED (may be from another country)
- Ability to get required immunizations, TB test, and a physical
- Ability to pass a Washington State Background check
- Eligible to work in the United States
There may be limited space for students at college level English (placing into English 101). Contact the Health Education Center staff at 206.934.4347 for information on how to enroll as a non-I-BEST student.
For more information on how to enroll in I-Best, contact the Student Development Specialist for I-BEST & Transitions at 206.934.5459 or Claire.Makins@seattlecolleges.edu.