Get Started in Allied Health
The entrance requirements for the AAS-T in Allied Health: Generalist program include the following:
- An allied health certificate.
- Must be at least 10 credits in length, from a regionally accredited institution, and in an approved field.
- If the certificate was earned longer than five (5) years ago, you must have been employed in healthcare for at least one (1) year full-time (or the equivalent) within the past five (5) years.
- Completion of the following general education courses:
- ENGL& 101
- MATH& 146 or MATH 136 [must be within the past five (5) years]
- HUM 105 or CMST 205
- 5 credit lab science in BIOL or CHEM
- Completion of at least 30 credits of approved allied health courses (including certificate). See an advisor for details.
How to Get Started
1.) Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
2.) Contact an advisor at 206.934.4068 or AdvisorCentral@seattlecolleges.edu to determine eligibility for the program.
3.) When you meet the eligibility requirements, complete the application packet.
4.) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.