Get Started in Allied Health
The entrance requirements for the AAS-T in Allied Health: Generalist program include the following:
An allied health certificate. Must be at least 10 credits in length, from a regionally accredited institution, and in an approved field (pdf). If the certificate was earned longer than 5 years ago, you must have been employed in healthcare for at least 1 year full-time (or the equivalent) within the past 5 years.
Completion of the following general education courses:
- ENGL& 101
- MATH& 146 or MATH 136 (must be within the past 5 years)
- HUM 105 or CMST 205
- 5 credit lab science in BIOL or CHEM
Completion of at least 30 credits of approved allied health courses (including certificate). See an advisor for details.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- Contact an advisor at 206.934.4068 or AdvisorCentral@seattlecolleges.edu to determine eligibility for the program.
- When you meet the eligibility requirements, complete the application packet (pdf).