Medical Assisting - Get Started
Visit the Placement for Classes page to determine how to best establish your eligibility. You may or may not need to complete placement testing prior to enrolment.
- Be eligible for English 098
- Be eligible for Math 087/91
- High school diploma or GED
Steps to Enroll
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which may/may not include placement testing and/or transcript submission to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Use your ctcLink ID number (EMPLID) and ctcLink Password to Login to MyCentral and enroll in the first three courses of the Certified Medical Assisting program: CMA 101, CMA 102, CMA 103. Important: you must enroll in all three (3) courses.
You may contact the program director, Ms.Toya Moore at Toya.Moore@SeattleColleges.edu with questions relating to the Certified Medical Assisting program.