Medical Assisting - Get Started
Visit the Placement for Classes page to determine how to best establish your eligibility. You may or may not need to complete placement testing prior to enrolment.
- Be eligible for English 098
- Be eligible for Math 087/91
- High school diploma or GED
Steps to Enroll
- Apply at Seattle Central College
- Establish your program eligibility (English and math) by completing the English and math placement tests, or by submitting a relevant transcript to the admissions office.
- Enroll in the first three courses of the program when registration opens for the quarter you wish to begin: CMA 101, CMA 102, and CMA 103. Important: You must enroll in all three courses.
You may contact the program director, Ms.Toya Moore at Toya.Moore@SeattleColleges.edu with questions relating to the Certified Medical Assisting program.