Medical Assisting - Get Started
- Be eligible for English 098
- Be eligible for Math 087/91
- High school diploma or GED
*An academic advisor must review math and English placement test scores or transcripts to prove program eligibility.
Steps to Enroll
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and/or transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After placement testing, meet with an academic advisor or contact the advising office via email (AdvisorCentral@SeattleColleges.edu) to be added to the waitlist for Medical Assisting.
- Attend a Medical Assisting application workshop.