Get Started in Healthcare Services Management
If you are a healthcare professional looking to take that next step, it's never been easier to complete your career training in Healthcare Services Management. Here's how to get started with Seattle Central College:
- At least one (1) year of full–time healthcare work experience (or the equivalent) within the past five (5) years.
- An associate's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with at least a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Acceptable degrees include the following: Associate of Applied Science–Transfer (AAS–T) or Associate of Science (AAS) degree in an Allied Health field, Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), Associate in Business (AB), Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree.
- All transcripts will be considered in determining program entry.
- Completion of ENGL& 101 Composition I with at least a 2.0.
- Math eligibility demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- Completion of MATH& 146 or another approved statistics class with a grade of at least 2.0 in the past 5 years, OR
- Current eligibility for MATH& 146 or MATH 136
Steps to Enroll
- Attend a Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Contact the Student Development Specialist, Hannah Markwardt, to create an education plan: Hannah.Markwardt@seattlecolleges.edu.
- Apply now to the Healthcare Services Management program