Dental Assisting - Get Started
- Be eligible for English 098
- Be eligible for Math 087/91
- High school diploma or GED
*An academic advisor must review math and English placement test scores or transcripts to prove program eligibility.
No prerequisites required
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and/or transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After placement testing, meet with an academic advisor or contact the advising office via email (AdvisorCentral@SeattleColleges.edu) to be added to the waitlist for Dental Assisting.
- Attend Dental Assisting Orientation (invitation sent after completion of steps 1-2).