Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary (EFDA) - What You'll Learn
By the end of the course of study in the Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary (EFDA) Program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior and service to diverse populations.
- Support evidence-based dental care as a member of the oral healthcare team.
- Value their responsibility to the community by providing community service and outreach.
- Appreciate the scientific method, self-assessment, and life-long learning for continual professional growth and development.
- Achieve personal and professional goals in diverse settings based on the Seattle Central College learning outcomes.